What is it that 100 top-selling cars all have in common?
You can’t tell from the latest list of makes and models, but you can tell if you take a closer look at the vehicles up on your workshop ramp for their first brake pad change. Ferodo is a leading partner to vehicle manufacturers, helping 100 top-selling cars come to a stop.
That’s a stunning achievement, and the statistics behind it are simply staggering:
- Over the last 10 years, Ferodo has produced 431,000,000 Original Equipment brake pads for leading car manufacturers
- Every year, Ferodo produces an average of 40,000,000 pads for factory fitting as Original Equipment
- Since Eco-Friction technology for low- and zero-copper brake pads was first introduced, three global vehicle manufacturers have signed up to fit them to their vehicles – and Ferodo have produced 55,000,000 of the Eco-Friction pads.
So where are all these brake pads made? You may not have realised, but Ferodo has 13 factories producing OE brake pads, located in:
- UK – Chapel-en-le-Frith
- CHINA – Chongqing and Wuhan
- CZECH REPUBLIC – Kostelec
- SPAIN - Badalona and Barcelona
- INDIA – Chennai
- ITALY – Mondovi
- MEXICO – Juarez and Tepotzotlan
- ROMANIA – Ploiesti
- USA – Smithville and Glasgow
That means every time you fit Ferodo pads, you’re not just fitting top quality aftermarket pads. You’re also fitting pads manufactured by a global corporation, which perform for customers around the world driving the world’s top-selling cars.